[ale] OT - DSL

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jul 11 21:08:28 EDT 2002

Christopher Fowler wrote:
> Do they provide a service level agreement for their service?  If not,
> its is worthless as business DSL

When I talked to them about setting up a business dsl line, which is
required if you want a static ip, they refused to commit to  guarantee
ANY speed.  That's right ANY.  They wouldn't even guarantee it would be
faster then a 56k connection.

By the way, every dsl provider I've ever dealt with has said the same
thing.  Anyone have a dsl provider who guarantees ANY throughput numbers?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net