[ale] OT - DSL

Kilroy, Chris Chris.Kilroy at turner.com
Thu Jul 11 17:33:37 EDT 2002

Bellsouth doesn't guarantee those speeds, but that is pretty much what i get consistently.  It has to be a big download for it to get up to 1.5Mb though.

->
->Charles Marcus wrote:
->> And like I said, NO ONE ELSE OFFERS 1.5mb/256kb ADSL TO BUSINESSES.
->>
->> At least, no one that I know of.  Atlanta Internet Networks
->was the only
->> other one.
->>
->> Tell me of one that does, and I'll start recommending them,
->fer sure!
->
->I suggest you check that info.  I'd be willing to be those are max
->numbers.  No one, including Bellsouth will guarantee DSL speeds like
->that.  By all means, make me eat those words.  Last I talked
->to BS, they
->wouldn't guarantee ANY speed.  Just checked out their site
->again, still
->says UP TO 20 times faster.
->
->>