[ale] Q: Linux ftp through M$ p[r]oxy

Jim Philips jcphil at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 11 17:17:48 EDT 2002

I haven't done anything like exhaustive research on this, but it looks like
you might need a SOCKS client to talk to the proxy server. A client and
server version of socks is available at:

http://www.inet.no/dante/

They have documentation on MSproxy:

ftp://ftp.inet.no/pub/socks/extracted/doc/README.msproxy