[ale]A saner man than me said "stupid is as stupid does."

Dow Hurst dhurst at kennesaw.edu
Wed Jul 10 20:32:08 EDT 2002

If you read the post carefully you can discern what is being said, I
think. :-\

However, how about a little more proper grammar for the serious
questions?  But, you *can* keep this up for the "wtf" stuff cause you
have brought a smile to many faces. :-)

I think we ought to figure out who this is and give them the "Rafos701
of the Year Award".  You can tell that the intelligence quotient is up
there.  It is amazing what a brain can come up with under pressure or
the lack of...

Now, to be serious, I think SuSE 8.0 is great and wouldn't recommend
going back to anything else in the SuSE series.  Yast is much better
than in 7.3 and the applications are better too.  The updates only apply
patches instead of full rpms so the download update is much faster.  I
would not use it as a firewall, but I would prefer it for my graphical
workstation.
Dow