[ale] Fwd: [ale] No, wait- Leonard freezing himself andeventually we'll address crisis

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at attbi.com
Tue Jul 9 14:48:36 EDT 2002

When I saw that stuff popping up, I wondered about the purpose behind it
and it occurred to me that steganography was one distinct possibility.
There could be any number of ways to use that kind of text to pass info,
even though the bandwidth ratio (encoded info to plain text) might be
pretty low.  Then again, how much would it take just to coordinate
activities or transmit out-of-band-agreed-upon signals?

- Jeff