[ale] CNN opportunity

Bob Evans bobevans19 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 17:29:27 EDT 2002

I would appreciate it if all those interested in
seeing CNN do a story on the H1B topic please respond
to the link below.

Thanks,

> Please respond to this and get any of your friends
> who will cooperate to do
> so also.

=====
Bob Evans                            http://carolinux.com
bobevans19 at yahoo.com                 Providing economical
704 882-6214 (w)                     computer solutions
704 562-7166 (m)                     to the Carolinas...