[ale] Linux Ladies?

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Jul 7 00:25:57 EDT 2002

Ale,
Okay, now I really NEED to get the DVD working! I lost _3_ girlfriends TODAY!
One insulted me by saying I couldn't get a printer to work on a Windows XP
box - the one that wanted the DVD to work said that if it wasn't working we
were doomed to sit and stare at each other like we are crazy like last night
(and I broke it off). Now I am single (except one outstanding marriage
proposal, and some lady in SC). Do any of you know of a nice lady who is say,
26-32 and knows Linux?  Like, maybe she can help me get my box working . . .
. :)

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com