[ale] your new administrator, bill gates

Josh Freeman josh.freeman at arch.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 2 12:46:25 EDT 2002

Every time I am convinced that something has come along to really hurt
the Linux crowd (Palladium), M$ does something so mind-bogglingly stupid
as this to make it that much easier for me to make a case from taking my
office from a Windows shop to a Mac shop or, preferrably, an all-Unix
shop.

While Palladium is still could be a Bad Thing(tm) for the Open Source
Community, this sort of silliness hurts Microsoft. A lot.

Josh

--
Josh Freeman
Technical Manager