[ale] Hey, deb-heads!

David Bronson dbron at roman.net
Tue Jul 2 08:57:15 EDT 2002

The more preferred method typically is a netinstall, this can be accomplished
with as few as 2 floppies. ftp.debian.org has these images.

A tremendous resource for my debian specific questions is #debian on
openprojects.

BTW the Proliant you helped me with (slightly modified - now with 4
processors) at the installfest is happily chugging along (using debian), you
can see www.gaetp.org is one of the sites on it. It is now using 5 equal
sized disks with raid 5. He now also has a brother that is running qmail (a
Debian box also).

Thanks for the help and good luck with Debian,

David