[ale] Changing DM in Redhat 7.2 - aaargh!!

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Jan 31 21:51:17 EST 2002

Check out the various files under /etc/X11, inparticular, prefdm, if you
have it.  What dist are you running?

If you need further assistance, particularily regarding what the scripts
are doing, drop me a line.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html