[ale] Recommended Support Levels

James S. Cochrane cochrane at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 31 23:08:52 EST 2002

I've personally supported offices of 40-50 PC's and a couple of small Unix
servers, my wife has supported about the same with a mix of PC's and
Mac's.  If the company prefers cheap hardware and doesn't upgrade
regularly, the support needs go up.  For Unix, it all depends on the number
and types of servers, I've supported on average 5 - 20 servers myself,
including applications, upgrades, new installations, etc.

James