[ale] DHCP vs. Static Who would win?

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 31 16:56:10 EST 2002

This will be interesting.  I have a similar setup.  Sub net A (eht0) is
connect to the aDSL modem.  Subnet B (eht1) is connected to the windows2000
computer through a hub.  All there cards are static.  I just preferred to do
it that way so that I would always know the IP address and I didn't know
that much about DHCP servers.

Adrin