[ale] DHCP vs. Static Who would win?

Denny Chambers dchambers at snapserver.com
Thu Jan 31 16:44:07 EST 2002

Scenario:

	I have a linux server with 2 ethernet card in them. eth0 is on subnet A
and eth1 is on subnet B. eth0 has a static IP Address, where eth1 uses
dhcp. Routing is not turned on. My default gateway and dns is reachable
through Subnet A, so I set them manually. My question is if Subnet B's
dhcp is also broadcasting a default gateway and dns information, will it
override what I typed in manually. What happens when both cards are set
for dhcp? Anyone know?
--
Denny Chambers