[ale] Accepting Donations

Lance Smith lancesmith at charter.net
Thu Jan 31 10:47:53 EST 2002

While your at it, lets include me on that list.  Really, Im a nice guy!!!!
:-)

Lance

Michael Smith wrote:
39184.64.236.240.190.1012491713.squirrel at hercules.mikeandmel.com">
  And while you are at it...... get some for Ximian.  I have been attempting to download the Gnome stuff for 3 days...Mike

    Hello,Everyone.  I'm accepting donations for a great cause.  The donationswill go towards helping RdHat obtain more bandwidth for their servers.Chris---This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list. Seehttp://www.ale.org/mailing-lists.shtml for more info. Problems shouldbe  sent to listmaster at ale dot org.