[ale] Has the IT market bottomed out?

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 30 01:42:26 EST 2002

Hey,
I liked the zapmedia product.  But did you ever thing of doing a lower end
model?  Say just a simple device that would connect to the input of a stereo
and be networked to a PC?   The PC would have a spool much like a printer
spool (queue) that would send the file over to the device ether wireless or
hardwired?  The device would convert the spool files to audio.  I think most
of the stuff is already on the market would just have to piece it together
and write an application, (Easier said than done. LOL)

Adrin
I should go to bed now.