[ale] surviving sans work

John Wells jbwellsiv at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 09:10:06 EST 2002

Whenever I hear someone on the list saying that
they've been out of work for three months, I'm very
curious as to how they've managed for that long.  Some
may have built up reserves, others may work part-time
jobs, but I know if I lost my job for that period of
time, my house and car would soon follow.  Without
drudging up too many painful details, I wonder if
anyone out there could offer advice for those of us
who still are working.  After all, these days the ax
seems to be falling everywhere.

Thanks,
John