[ale] HELP!!! /HDA DISASTER!

Kevin Krumwiede krum at smyrnacable.net
Sun Jan 27 07:16:44 EST 2002

I think you're thinking of the 2GB partition limit, which was a limitation
of FAT16.  FAT32 supports up to 2TB.

I don't know why M$ fdisk is incompatible with everyone else's.  It would be
easy to explain it away as another case of M$ deliberately introducing
incompatibilities into its products, but since FAT is one of the few things
M$ actually invented... I dunno...

Krum