[ale] Printing from RH7.1 to printer connected to SMC Barricade

gene gene at mmc-inc.com
Sat Jan 26 10:38:05 EST 2002

I have an SMC Barricade wireless router at home.  I have my linux laptop
(RH7.1) set up with a 802.11b card and that works great.

I have and HP all-in-one type printer connected to the printer port on
the SMC.  I'm trying to figure out how to setup a printer in linux so
that I can print from my laptop to the all-in-one.

I have messed around with different settings vi printtool but never
gotten anything to work.

Any one have a working setup like this willing to share a printer setup?

Thanks,

Gene