[ale] OT: Computer Rentals

jeff tillotson ale at jeffx.com
Fri Jan 25 00:28:39 EST 2002

I am getting prices around $1600 dollars for 10 pc with 17" monitors for a week.  I think I would be hard
set to purchase 10 PC with monitors for that sum of money.  I may try something like that though.

The instructor won't let us use the SGI workstations for training or I wouldn't have this problem.

Regads,
Jeff