[ale] something is wrong with my local sendmail setup

Allan Neal allankneal at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 16:21:22 EST 2002

I am having trouble sending to the list.  My mail gets
there sometimes and
other times it does not.  I have earthlink as my ISP
but use my yahoo address
primarily.  Mutt sets my From header to
allankneal at yahoo.com and then sendmail
is masquerading as earthlink.net.  Here is my
sendmail.mc file.

divert(-1)
#
# This file is used to configure sendmail for use with
Debian systems.
#

divert(0)
VERSIONID(`@(#)sendmail.mc      8.9.1a (Linux)
19981026')
OSTYPE(debian)dnl
LOCAL_CONFIG
define(`SMART_HOST', smtp:smtp.earthlink.net)dnl
FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl
FEATURE(use_ct_file)dnl
FEATURE(nouucp)dnl
define(`confTO_QUEUEWARN', `12h')dnl
MAILER_DEFINITIONS
MAILER(procmail)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl

FEATURE(accept_unresolvable_domains)
## FEATURE(genericstable, `hash -o
/etc/mail/genericstable.db')dnl

LOCAL_CONFIG
## Custom configurations below (will be preserved)
define(`RELAY_HOST', smtp:smtp.earthlink.net)dnl
define(`RELAY_MAILER', TCP)dnl
define(`LUSER_RELAY',`smtp:smtp.earthlink.net')dnl
define(`confDOMAIN_NAME', `earthlink.net')dnl
FEATURE(masquerade_entire_domain)dnl
FEATURE(nocanonify)dnl
FEATURE(local_procmail)dnl

What am I doing wrong?