[ale] Stupid compile question....

Leonard Thornton Leonard at Intelis-inc.net
Thu Jan 17 12:15:18 EST 2002

I had the same type of problem in attempting to build a tulip driver at one
time for RH.  Make sure you have the kernel source loaded.

At 11:36 AM 1/17/2002 -0500, James Taylor wrote:
>I'm trying to add the ltmodem driver to my SuSE 7.2, ands when I run the
>build_rpm script I get kernel headers not found errors.  The directories
>the script is scanning appears to have header files in it, but it
>doesn't  find what it's looking for.
>-jt
>
>---
>This message has been sent through the ALE general discussion list.
>sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

The difficult while you wait.....the impossible overnight.

Leonard Thornton
Intelis, Inc.
5960 Crooked Creek Rd
Suite 30
Norcross, GA  30092

Office: 770.825.0032
Fax:            770.825.0028
Cellular:       404.583.5402
Pager:          888.785.9188
Email:          Leonard at Intelis-Inc.net
http://www.intelis-inc.com
http://www.intelis-inc.net