[ale] BIOS chips

Adrin haswes at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 16 07:55:04 EST 2002

Does anyone know where I can get a BIOS chip for a 486DX cheap.  I know the
one I have isn't bad. It is just a long story and having to do with buying a
LBA extended BIOS card. Best price I could find on the net was $29.95  I
wish I could just find a image and then burn a chip.  I would like to get
this machine running just to put Linux on it if nothing else.

Adrin
P.S. Anyone interested in a AITech TV tuner/Radio card.  I think I still
have the manuals and cables and all. At one time AITech offered to give
developers source to develop applications for it. It is an old ISA card.
and was not cuseeme,netmeeting, video conference compatible. To slow I
guess.