[ale] Dumb Question wrt ATT & IPSec

Chris Farris chrisf at primeharbor.com
Tue Jan 15 15:57:01 EST 2002

Does anyone know if AT&T Broadband filters IPSEC traffic? I can do the
key exchange fine, but I can't pass packets along the tunnel. My config
works when I test it elsewhere.....

Anyone got an IPSEC VPN working on AT&T Broadband? PPTP?

Chris

PS. Your humble list admin is again subscribed to the list. I suppose if
you all generate enough traffic you might persuade him to finally setup
ale-digest like he has been meaning to do for three years now.