[ale] Module handling at boot

Ken Nagorski kenn at refriedgeek.com
Thu Jan 10 14:22:02 EST 2002

Hmm, that was strange. I swear I typed a message...

Anyway. Yes redhat is different from slackware and the fact that you are
using the ifup command says that it is redhat or some form of.

At anyrate. Do this add this line to your /etc/modules.conf

alias eth0 <module>

That should do it for you.
Thanks
Ken