[ale] RE: TWiki script

Charles Shapiro cshapiro at nubridges.com
Wed Jan 9 10:57:52 EST 2002

Yeh, I was thinking it'd probably run off a list of files stashed
somewhere or passed on the argument line. That'd make it easy to
tw(i)eak. As it were. I scope it as about a 3-hour project.

Given my ever-growing list of computer entertainment projects, I have
decided to work on One Thing at a Time. Right now, that's the Linux
Cybiko interface, which I hope to release soon.

-- CHS