[ale] Reset KDE Fonts

jeff hubbs hbbs at mediaone.net
Wed Jan 2 14:07:12 EST 2002

I have a recent verion of KDE (shipped w/ Mandrake 8.1) and I have this
problem where I went into Control Center/LookNFeel and made some font
changes hoping to make better use of my screen real estate.  I wanted to
undo my changes with the "Use Defaults" button but now the text in the
"K" pop-up menu and the app buttons in the bar are in this weird
all-caps Star-Trekky font.  The fixed-width font in my term windows is
all crappy-looking now.  How can I return this to normal without a
nuke-n'-pave??

- Jeff