[ale] apt-get'ish?

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 13:29:39 EST 2002

ok theres no doubt i like apt-get :) anything that makes my life easier. is there an apt-source like program? i seen what i think was just that in gentoo but i was unable to test it out. basically i just was hopeing theres an app that will get source from say kernel.org it would get the kernel from its home site and compile it on my system is there such a beast? the best updates do come from the source website right? thanks for your timeDo You Yahoo!?