[ale] E-mail client

hirsch at zapmedia.com hirsch at zapmedia.com
Mon Feb 25 12:52:51 EST 2002

Shakjam writes:
 > Can someone recommend an alternative email client to Outlook?  I have been
 > thinking about switching to Eudora.  But before I ventured and further, I
 > wanted to see what you guys thought.

I didn't know either of those ran under Linux.  Maybe they can with
WINE. :)

I like kmail for a graphical reader and emacs for text mode.  Mahogany
is interesting in that it uses wxWindows and can be cmopiled for Linux
and Windows.  They were working on the Mac version, last I heard.  I
haven't tried it in a while.

--Michael