[ale] E-mail client

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Feb 25 12:39:25 EST 2002

If you are familiar with Outlook, and use gnome on your linux box, look
at evolution. I have finally converted completely from pine :)

I don't think there is a Eudora for Linux.

There are many email clients for Linux. A lot of people use the mailer
with Netscape and Mozilla. Mutt is also popular for the command line
crowd. Pine is almost always available. The old mail command is also.
Balsa is a Gnome mail client that is pretty good. Kmail has a loyal
following as well.