[ale] More Fun With OmniForm Mailable Filler

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Fri Feb 22 14:44:52 EST 2002

It hung Opera on my Win2k box at work.

Harold

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph A Knapka <jknapka at earthlink.net>
To: ale at ale.org
To: Jeff Hubbs <hbbs at attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:44:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [ale] More Fun With OmniForm Mailable Filler

Well, FWIW, the attachment crashed Netscape on my Slackware box...

Cheers,

-- Joe
"I should like to close this book by sticking out any part of my neck
 which is not yet exposed, and making a few predictions about how the
 problem of quantum gravity will in the end be solved."
 --- Physicist Lee Smolin, "Three Roads to Quantum Gravity"

sent to listmaster at ale dot org.