[ale] Best places in Atlanta to learn Linux.

Preston pb_lists at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 10:40:01 EST 2002

Hello all,

What "schools" in the area offer the best study on Linux?  I have been
asked this often and wanted to know what the list's opinion is of
local Linux learning centers and what they have to offer.

Although I personally don't care for certs (I know too many paper
professionals), which are the better to study?

I had thought there was a place downtown that had classes (General
Store?), but don't even know if it is still around.

Any info would be appreciated.

--
Best regards,
 Preston