[ale] VMWare + Win2k

Josh Freeman josh.freeman at arch.gatech.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:13:10 EST 2002

There is a patch that I had to use for the later 2.4.x kernels,
available here:
ftp://platan.vc.cvut.cz/pub/vmware/vmware-ws-1142-for-2.4.7a.tar.gz

I've got Win2K running VMWare on two machines quite sucessfully. I'm
using a physical disk, which makes things run a bit faster.

Good Luck

--
Josh Freeman
Technical Manager