[ale] Create custom log

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Feb 14 20:35:27 EST 2002

what about creating your own wrapper that takes the command line input
for sftp, creates the log and passes the commands to sftp?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html