[ale] Alternative port to 80 for web server

Mike Millson mgm at atsga.com
Thu Feb 7 11:06:11 EST 2002

David,

Actually I'm doing that already, but now I would like to open up my website
for clients to view. I figured I would use an obscure port number so that
not just anyone (and all the NIMBA and code red requests) can get in. I was
thinking it would be more secure. I'm going to set it up so all outside tcp
traffic is dropped unless it is going to my obscure port number.

Thank you,
Mike