[ale] OT: Viewing Habits Re: [ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

Glenn C. Lasher Jr. glasher at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 12:37:00 EST 2002

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, jeff tillotson wrote:

[Free Speech TV]
> I tried to watch this channel when I noticed I had it on my dish but I
> have to say it really ticked me off.  Seems to me like Free Speech TV
> means any leftist propaganda they want gets aired.  But it is cool to
> see things that would never make it to broadcast or even the majoirty
> of the cable networks.

Yes, FSTV leans VERY hard to the left.  I rather like Amy Goodman's
program, though.  I would also say that I like to make it my mission to
hear things from all angles.  As a casual shortwave listener, I can hear
all the right-wing I want to offset using FSTV to hear all the left-wing I
want.  Additionally, I tend to visit both NewsMax and the IMC on the web
in equal portions.

glasher at nycap.rr.com
You've been programmed by the Illuminati not to see the word "".