[ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Feb 6 08:02:37 EST 2002

Don't you read the archives. :)  I caught this same commercial on a
prime channel (abc,cbs,nbc,fox..) a while back.  Hit me the same way.  I
couldn't believe it.  I don't recall which network it was, as I watch
very little tv as it is.  I've not seen it since though.  I'm glad to
hear it's still playing somewhere...  (what the hell is foodtv channel??)

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

"...the system (Microsoft passport) carries significant risks to users that
are not made adequately clear in the technical documentation available."
- David P. Kormann and Aviel D. Rubin, AT&T Labs - Research
- http://www.avirubin.com/passport.html