[ale] IBM linux e-server comercial.

Michael E. Barker mbarker68 at home.com
Tue Feb 5 23:15:35 EST 2002

I just saw the comercial for linux e-servers on the foodtv channel.  Its
pretty cool.  It starts out with some manager type being followed into
an office building by some police and he's complaining telling them that
all of their assets have been stolen.  They walk into a server room
which at first appears empty telling the cops that all the servers have
been stolen.  Then a tech walks up and says no we just moved everything
to this and points to one lone server at the far end of the room.  Then
the e-server logo comes on with the word linux and the announcer starts
pitchin' it as more power for less money or something like that.  I
didn't quite catch all of the end pitch 'cause I was too busy fallin'
off the couch.  This is really cool like prime time and all.  Go Linux!
--
-Michael