[ale] Wireless Design Suggestions

Da Splinter da_real_splinter at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 10:24:48 EST 2002

I'm sorry for getting into this conversation so late
and you probably already discussed this option that
I'm about to suggest.  It seems that wireless and CAT5
are   not options for one reason or another.  Linksys
and Netgear both have devices for networking using
existing Phone or Power lines from what I've seen but
have NOT tried myself.

Linksys:
http://linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=34&scid=33

Netgear: