[ale] interrupts in linux??

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Sat Dec 28 20:45:04 EST 2002

Not yet, but I'd like to "nip any problems in the bud" if I can.  So
far, everything is working fine; stress on "so far".  I just remastered
the box, so I haven't really put it through it's paces yet, though...

How can I change the interrupts that have been assigned?  I'm not using
a floppy drive at all, so I could steal one from there...

Any ideas?
-CB