[ale] need some input on tv capture cards

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Thu Dec 26 15:05:13 EST 2002

My plan is to setup a PVR system using x10's entertainment anywhere and a
tv capture card.  The x10 package will allow me to transmit the signal
from my machine upstairs to the television down.  I'll also likely use the
card to watch a game or two while hacking ;-).

It just occurred to me after James' post to check stereo sound.  Neither
card has it.  I may hold off and try to find one that does.

Thanks!

John