[ale] Confusing tag in email

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sun Dec 22 09:04:28 EST 2002

I was looking at the full source on an email that a client wants to do
(HTML to his mailing list customers -yes, really opt in mailing list)
and I keep seeing "3D" show up in front of the tag values. I would
expect %20, but I don't know what "3D" was _supposed_ to be. Yes the
original was written^H^H^H barfed out from M$ word.

style=3D'width:405.0pt;
 mso-cellspacing:0in;mso-padding-alt:0in 0in 0in 0in'>

 This is a digitally signed message part