[ale] cpu underclocking

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 18:37:53 EST 2002

> Disclaimer : This is off the top (over the top?) brainstorming.. might
> work, might not..  If you blow anything up or hurt yourself (the inside
> of a power supply is not something you wanna be playing with if this is
> your first attempt to hack hardware), don't come crying to (or sue) me.

if i blow up a powersupply (again) or shock the snot out of my self then i
deserve it for being careless :-p besides, im the nut whose doing it! no
ones putting a gun to my head.. atleast not that i see.... never know if
theres a sniper outside in a tree or not :-p speaking of blowing up
powersupplies, i wish i still had mine, blew the capacitors cap clean off!
coolest thing ever! some smoke loud bang all from using an old power
cable... go figure,