[ale] Now that DirecTV DSL is discontinuing...

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Dec 18 16:32:55 EST 2002

The email you get from me is my own server. I just use the SmartHost
param in sendmail. Web server - no problem, VPN head - no problem. Up
time is good for the connection (barring hardware failures - they had a
fire in a radius server, I lost a power brick for the external modem
-iand occasional hiccups (10-20 minutes tops, usually unnoticeable in my
area, other areas have frequent problems depending on age of wiring).