[ale] OT: H1B

msmith at mikeandmel.com msmith at mikeandmel.com
Tue Dec 17 16:43:06 EST 2002

   I think we should stop supporting Visas.....and also
Mastercards, American Expresses, and Discover cards....

duh duh smash.....

   I don't care who or what you are if you come in to
the U.S.  I just want people that come into the U.S. to
contribute.....and not take advantage of the system.  I
see enough U.S. citizens sitting around sucking up my
tax dollars.

   Like Edward Yourdon suggested in his book, "Decline
and Fall of the American Programmer", it's fairly
inevitable that programmer jobs will be lost to other
countries.  U.S. programmers must be smart, innovative,
and use their communicative advantages to survive in
this new "Global Economy"....

href="http://mail.mikeandmel.com/jump/http://News.com.com/2100-1017-978104.html">http://News.com.com/2100-1017-978104.html</a>

> We now return you to your regularly scheduled
debating.

> (P.S. I'll weigh in my opinion later tonight, for
those
> that might care)

Michael Smith
AIM: MikAtlanta