[ale] Evoluion 1.2.1

Michael Golden naugrim at email.byu.edu
Sun Dec 15 23:55:09 EST 2002

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 21:54, Cougar wrote:
> If memory serves me, it doesn't completely delete it until you hit ctrl-e. I
> switched from evolution to Kmail and never looked back.

> On Sunday 15 December 2002 23:47, George Johnson wrote:
> > I used the version with RH7.3 and 8.0 with problems deleting and uploading
> > mail.  I must figure out the configuration for getting the uploading fixed.
> > But the deleting problem is a pain as it just puts a line thru it and keeps
> > it there.  There is no trash can to send it to as far as I can see.  If
> > someone knows how to solve these problems let me know.

Also, in the view menu, you can choose "Hide Deleted Messages". This is
convenient because you can delete messages, have them cleared from your
display, but also be able to unflag that option and recover messages and
have them still be in the proper place. Once you want to clear them out
permanently, you just expunge.

--
Michael Golden <naugrim at email.byu.edu>

 This is a digitally signed message part