[ale] Num Lock

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Dec 15 19:01:07 EST 2002

On mandrake it uses a program called setleds as follows:

setleds -D -num < $tty

Further, the '-D' option from the man page:

-D     Change both the VT flags and their default settings (so  that  a
        subsequent reset will not undo the change). This might be useful
        for people who always want to have numlock set.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...