[ale] OT: camcorder/camera combos

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Dec 12 09:02:14 EST 2002

Okay, so we're picking nits off of nits here.  I'm a stickler for
accuracy though so I'll throw out what the manual says and be done with it:

With your digital camcorder, you can use Hi8/Digital8 video cassetes.
Your camcorder records and plays back pictures in the Digital8 system.
Also, you camcorder plays back tapes recorded in the Hi8/standard 8
(analog) system.  You, however cannot use the functions in "Advanced
Playback Operations" on page 52 to 58 for playback in the Hi8/standard 8
system.  To enable smooth transition, we recommend that you do not mix
pictures recorded in the Hi8/standard 8 with the Digital8 system on a tape.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...