[ale] Hey guys

Joseph A Knapka jknapka at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 11 13:00:01 EST 2002

Geoffrey wrote:

> Joseph A Knapka wrote:
>
>> Stephen Touset wrote:
>>
>>> Shit, I guess I'm obligated now, aren't I? ;)
>>

>> Nah. I've been in ALE for ten years and I've never been to a single
>> meeting.
>

> Call out the penquin police..

Well, I will be in Atlanta next week. If there's a central
or NW ALE meeting, I'll try to be there. And if not, perhaps
the penguin police will capture me and torture me with beer
and Thai food... (There are *no* Thai places in El Paso.
And the authentic Mexican cuisine available here is nowhere
near as good as what I remember from Atlanta, strangely
enough...)

Cheers,

-- Joe