[ale] CD-R Drive Recommendation

Klepinger, Aaron Aaron.Klepinger at CompuCredit.com
Tue Dec 10 09:27:10 EST 2002

the class action affecting me was a while ago...

http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_class_action.shtml

Aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoffrey [mailto:esoteric at 3times25.net]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 9:20 AM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: Re: [ale] CD-R Drive Recommendation

Klepinger, Aaron wrote:
> agreed. same thing happened to me.  class action gave me $200 off of 2
tivos
> last XMas, tho.  :)  i have owned plextor and yamaha (IDE and SCSI
> respectively) and had no problems.  expensive, though.  not sure if just a
> basic Lite-On 40x or more isn't just as good.  Dell had the 40x a few
months
> ago for about $50 shipped.

Where'd you get info on the class action?  I heard about it, but
couldn't find any info on it.  I'd love to send that piece of crap back
to them.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...

information that is intended only for use by the named recipient.
If you are not the named recipient, any disclosure, dissemination,
or action based on the contents of this message is prohibited.
In such case please notify us and destroy and delete all copies
of this transmission.  Thank you.