[ale] Regarding replies to the list...

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Mon Dec 9 10:21:09 EST 2002

Let me make sure we all understand this.  Two folks have indicated they
prefer the current setup. In my mind, there are three options.

Currently there is no way to send email to the original poster without
explicitly typing their email addr into the window.  That to me sucks.

2nd, is selecting reply would reply to the list, selecting reply-all
would send email to the list and the poster.  I would prefer this much
over the current situation referenced above.

3rd, selecting reply would reply to the original poster, selecting
reply-all would send email to the original poster and the list. (the
solution referenced by the web site link)

I'm leaning towards #2.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...